Employee type:Full Time
Job type:Project Engineer
Date posted:June 23, 2021
- Lead and carry out installation of automation products of Static Power Philippines Inc.
- Prepares and/or modifies instrumentation & control drawings, data sheets, wiring diagrams, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, et al.
- Establish equipment specification, troubleshooting, and Preventive Maintenance procedures and ensure compliance with the customer’s regulatory requirements and procedures
- Interpret and create electrical and mechanical plans/layout
- Drafting Shop drawings of panel, wiring diagrams, single line diagrams, control diagrams, installation of layouts, et al.
- Designing SCADA system
- Programming PLC and HMI
- Prepare Gantt Charts, Project Implementation/Mobilization Progress Reports, project timelines.
- Projection of budgets and compliance through value engineering designs, site materials inventory reports and labor time used per project.
- Overseas assembly of panels and controls design required by the client
- Participate in the Testing and Commissioning, handover, and implementation
- Assists with administrative duties as needed
- Candidate must be a Registered Electrical Engineer, Licensed Electronics and Communication Engineer, Computer Engineer, or Instrumentation Engineer
- Newly graduate applicants are welcome to apply, specialized in Electrical or equivalent
- Experienced and knowledge in one or more of the following: PLC, HMI, SCADA/BMS
- Experienced in electrical designs, estimation and project coordination
- AutoCAD Literate
- Possess excellent communication skills, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Willing to learn and undergo training
- Willing to work under pressure and on extended hours or even on weekdays and holidays
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Willing to travel and do field work